Bellagente Salon Inc. strives to offer the best in beauty needs to their clients and guests. In addition to providing the finest services and products in the beauty industry, Bellagente Salon Inc. maintains its salon policies for the safety of their clients and employees. Below is a list of Bellagente Salon Inc.’s salon policies: [* Bellagente Salon Inc. and its owner’s at any time may update, change, add to, suspend or terminate any policy without notice].
- 24 Hour Salon Guarantee: Should a client be unsatisfied with their service they must notify the salon within 24 hours of receiving their service. The client is welcome to come back to the salon and see the stylist that performed the original service at no charge to the client, stylist or Bellagente Salon Inc. to rectify the problem. Any client who is unhappy and waits longer than 24 hours of receiving a service to notify the salon that they are unsatisfied will be charged to rectify the problem.
- Gratuities: Bellagente Salon Inc. does not accept gratuities for services on credit cards or checks. Cash gratuities only.
- Gift Cards: Bellagente Salon Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Retail: Due to sanitation purposes all retail and boutique items are final sale. No exchange, return or refunds on any products sold or purchased at Bellagente Salon Inc.
- Cancellation of Appointments: Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of scheduled appointment. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours from their scheduled time will be charged to a credit card in the amount of 1/2 the cost of scheduled service(s).
- Retainer fee: NEW clients who book over the phone or online are required to pay a nonrefundable retainer fee which will be applied to their service. However, if they do not come to their scheduled appointment it is not refunded.