Bellagente Salon Incorporated Policies
Bellagente Salon Inc. strives to offer the best in beauty needs to their clients and guests. In addition to providing the finest services and products in the beauty industry, Bellagente Salon Inc. maintains its salon policies for the safety of their clients and employees. Below is a list of Bellagente Salon Inc.’s salon policies: [* Bellagente Salon Inc. and its owner’s at any time may update, change, add to, suspend or terminate any policy without notice]
- 24 Hour Salon Guarantee: Should a client be unsatisfied with their service they must notify the salon within 24 hours of receiving their service. The client is welcome to come back to the salon and see the stylist that performed the original service at no charge to the client, stylist or Bellagente Salon Inc. to rectify the problem. Any client who is unhappy and waits longer than 24 hours of receiving a service to notify the salon that they are unsatisfied will be charged to rectify the problem.
- Audio and Visual Surveillance: Bellagente Salon Inc. is regularly monitored with audio and visual surveillance cameras. These cameras are located both inside and outside the property for the protection of Bellagente Salon Inc., its employees, clients and guests.
- Safety: For the safety of Bellagente Salon Inc.’s employees all clients and guests who are not receiving services must be seated and wait in designated waiting areas.
- Gratuities: Bellagente Salon Inc. does not accept gratuities for services on credit cards or checks. Cash gratuities only.
- Gift Cards: Bellagente Salon Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Retail: Due to sanitation purposes all retail and boutique items are final sale. No exchange, return or refunds on any products sold or purchased at Bellagente Salon Inc.
- Servicing Clients: Due to our intimate boutique salon setting, clients aged 12 and older are permitted to receive services and charged accordingly. People under the age of 12 are not permitted for services for safety reasons.
- Non-Permitted Areas of the Salon: No client or guest is allowed in employee or staff designated area, which includes but is not limited to behind the front desk, the color room, break room or any office area.
- Smoking & Vape; Substance Abuse: Bellagente Salon Inc. is an environmentally aware salon. The salon is smoke free, vaporizing free and drug free. Smoking and vaporizing are not permitted on salon property. Any alcohol, substance or illicit behavior will not be tolerated and clients will not be serviced.
- Larceny: Theft of any kind will not be tolerated at Bellagente Salon Inc. Legal actions will be pursued.
- Cancellation of Appointments: Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of scheduled appointment. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours from their scheduled time will be charged to a credit card in the amount of 1/2 the cost of scheduled service(s).
- Promotions and Incentives: Coupons, gift cards, and discount promotions must be presented at time of service and used on or before expiration date or will not be honored, no exceptions. With multiple services, discount applies to service of lesser value.
- Returned Checks: There is a $25.00 charge for all returned checks. Any bank fee incurred from returned checks are the responsibility of client whose check was returned.
Services Not Provided: No services on any person under the age of 12. No chemical relaxers. No perms of any kind. No service that our stylists feel jeopardizes the condition and integrity of the hair, eye lashes or skin.
- Holidays Bellagente Salon Observes: Bellagente Salon Inc. may close early or be closed for the day in observation for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Eve- ½ Day 10am-2pm
- New Year’s Day- Closed
- Christmas Eve- ½ Day 10am-2pm
- Christmas Day- Closed
- Thanksgiving Eve- ½ Day 10am-2pm
- Thanksgiving- Closed
- Black Friday- Closed
- Easter- Closed
- Memorial Day- Closed
- Fourth of July- Closed
- Labor Day- Closed
- Veteran’s Day- We open late due to the parade
- Bellagente Salon Inc. closes for two weeks out of the year for vacation, rest and relaxation.